Thursday, March 12, 2009

Recap

OK we need to catch up! :)


Actually quite a bit happened in February, it was quite interesting, at least to me.

I went to the Inauguration, had so much fun. I really love being with my family, we make EVERYTHING a family affair.

Around 3:00am at the Springfield train station in VA on our way to the Capitol!


Around 5:30am


The crowd behind us. The atmosphere was crazy!


My auntie and I huddled together. It was brick!



At the end, if we looked up we could see Bush flying away in his helicopter.



Got laid off :/ and what sucks is that it wasn't our fault. We had a high shrink therefore out inventory was some crap! The hood got us fired man...

I'm doing very well so far in my classes this semester. I'm praying for Dec 2009!

I've been going out a lot more, which is cool but can get kinda old kinda quick. Still fun though.

At some lounge lol...



I'm a God Mommy now, lol. One of my best friends had a baby and shes so fatnsweet I can't wait to see her!


More to come, I gotta go workout before I get too lazy today....