Sunday, September 7, 2008

Yeah it's been a minute...

This is going to be very short there are just some things on my mind I need to get out...some may be a little random...

Due to a recent turn of events, new found information and various conversations I've had with the opposite sex I've come to the conclusion that monogamy is bullshit and I dare someone to dispute me on that.

Why say something you don't mean then get mad when someone questions you about it?

Time is so precious, try not to waste it, or others. It's highly irritating.

You know you're pissed off when your sex drive is non-existent or cringe at the thought of someone touching you.

Things could be so simple, it's the jackasses that fck it up for the rest of us.

A man will do anything is his power to show you he loves and cares about you before he even thinks of saying it. -- Courtesy of K.E.

I think men really enjoy hanging out with each other, I had some neighbors (guys) that stayed in each others faces everyday (at least 7), sounded like they were playing Madden and bumping 50cent just about everyday but all the hoopin and hollerin, jumpin around and hyping each other up was cute. I could feel the testosterone through the wall, lol.


BTW, no I have not given up on my exercising and stuff I actually went to the doctor a few days ago and checked my weight, are you ready people, drum roll please..........


166!

I was 185 back in March. None of my jeans fit anymore or my dress pants, they just fall off, literally, I've had to cut some extra holes in my belt, and my ass looks great!!! lmao...pictures coming soon...I mean not of my ass, lol...