Monday, October 6, 2008

Pictures!

Just a few photos...


My best friend and I hanging out for a friend's birthday.
My fellow bandmates and I enjoying homecoming!

One of my favorite homeboys and bandmates! Another favorite fellow bandmate!


Speaking of band, I must say we definitely blew Savannah State out the water! I haven't heard the band sound so good since I was last in it, lol, great job guys! I swear there is nothing like someone who can play an instrument...

The football team did well also, didn't win but did well 17-14.



On another note check out this video, I love this song! I also love Marvin...and Bobby Hebb, lol

3 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

yawl look nice homecoming was ok i take it

Ed The Sports Fan said...

CAU's supposed to beat Savannah State, but i heard from some folks that the band did go hard.

Forget that, Langston University stand up! Yes ma'am!

-Ed.
www.edthesportsfan.com

TheophaniaPaige said...

Torrance- Thanks. Yes, homecoming was a blast, maybe I just thought so because I'm on the other side of the stands now and actually get to socialize. You should have came for the free food. I ate the hell out of a turkey leg, lol

Ed- Yeah we are supposed to beat them and we were tied 14-14 until the last minute, literally :( ah well, maybe next year!