Tuesday, October 28, 2008

[Untitled]

I received a call this morning that my great grandma of 94 years passed away. It hurts a lot but I know that she's home now. I'm just happy that I got to see her this far into my like but it's crazy to me because it feels like it was just yesterday that I was a little girl and she was teaching me how to crochet. Unfortunately I wont be able to go to her funeral because of lack of funds, it sucks but I guess I have to deal with it. The day before I moved to Atlanta to start undergrad in 2005 my great aunt, her sister, passed away and that was very hard to deal with also (I didn't get to go to her funeral either). But now knowing that they're together is comforting. So whenever you get a chance please say a little prayer for my family and I, Thanks.

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

dang u and fam will be in my prayers 94, thats a ghood life if not great

TheophaniaPaige said...

Thanks a bunch, yes it's been a very long journey!