Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Heavy Rotation

After talking to my mom yesterday I'm feeling a little better today. Some of the best advice I've ever gotten from her "Snap out of it!" lol.

Anywho last week or I received a pole dancing tutorial. It never really intrigued me before but after this lady showed me some things it was pretty fun (except for the sore thighs and arms, what a workout!) Funny thing is I didn't really feel sexy while I was doing it, it was more of a workout if anything, took me back to the days in gym class where you had to climb the rope. Me, not so much, I have very little upper body strength lol. Who thought of stripper poles anyways btw? Gotta look that one up.....

Is it me or was yesterday's weather feeling really good? This morning also was feeling a little cool.

I had a bad day in my french class today. I could not seem to concentrate for some reason. Speaking it I was fine but writing it.....ugh just couldn't seem to get my tenses and grammar in check. I guess the professor noticed my frustration because he asked me if everything was alright. I wanted to say hell no I had a hell of a weekend but I just said yeah I was fine. I should stop wearing my emotions on my sleeve, doesn't do anything but leave you embarrassed.


In heavy rotation in my Playlist:
Just Good Friends - Michael Jackson
Free Yourself - Fantasia
Never Can Say Goodbye - Michael Jackson/Gloria Gaynor
No One Gets the Prize - Diana Ross
Can't We Try - Teddy Pendergrass
I'd Rather - Luther Vandross
Ex Factor - Lauryn Hill
Take a Bow - Madonna
If My Heart Could Sing - Marvin Gaye
When Your Lover has Gone - Marvin Gaye
I Miss You So - Diana Krall
Officially Missing you -Tamia
I Get So Lonely - Janet Jackson
Unbreak My Heart - Toni Braxton
Can You Stop the Rain - Peabo Bryson

No comments: