Sunday, June 21, 2009

There's a method to my mayhem

Update: Had a lot of fun at Birthday Bash last night, oh ATL you know how to show your ass, literally lol


To an extent I reeeally like spending time by myself. I get to talk to myself, do weird things, sing, and dance without being judged. My creative juices start to flow and I don’t feel stifled. I have some of my best moments when I’m alone; I also have some of my worst. I think about what I want to do, where I want to go and who I want to be...and be with. I bet to some I may seem shallow in thought, nonchalant, nonsensical even. But I am always, I repeat, ALWAYS thinking, observing, watching... My mind ticks and tocks like a clock and I know what time it is. Even when it looks like I don’t know what the hell I’m doing I always have a plan, "I got this" as my mom would say. (I’ll find a way or make one—School Motto). I may not always speak about the most important things in comparison to the other things but I know where my priorities are... With that said I’m going to be making a lot of changes in my life within these next few months and I’m prepared, I just hope those around me are.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Spoken like a champion. Get em girl. But with all them changes always remember don't burn no bridges. Good Luck