Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Bold and the Beautiful...

Ok, the theme of this past week....Get BOLD. It's been a while since I've been able to muster up the strength to put on a bathing suit, let alone a bikini *Screams* but I put it on and uhm, yeah, to whoever is reading this, this is very bold of me to do...lol...(my apologies for the blurriness/darkness, my camcorder is so sensitive to movement, every time I press the button for a picture to be taken the whole camera wobbles, lol)







Taken this mornin, entering Week 11....







Yeah, so I'm still battling the bulge but I've always been a little hip-y and my tummy has never in my life been flat but these pictures give me hope. I just feel so energetic and I've been sleeping a lot better at night. My goal was to be about 2/3 less of this size by the time fall rolls around and I think I can do it, no I know I can. But I am so NOT putting up the pictures from 10 weeks ago, I'm not EVEN going to embarrass myself, at least not now lets look to the future not the past, lol.




Speaking of getting bold, I knew this guy that was on the brink of stalker-ville and when I told him I didn't want to be bothered with him can you believe this n*gga FLIPPED OUT!?! All kinds of expletives, lol....so I told him to stop calling/texting me because it was harassment "No it's not", he says. "Yes it is, the police told me so", I say. Yeah he b*tched up right after that. lol...everything is cool now.

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

lord too many digi9tal cams in the world lol just joking

TheophaniaPaige said...

lol, hey, gotta put it to use!