Saturday, June 7, 2008

Brooding

So my eyes and my heart have been open to some wonderful things, and some not so wonderful, although I'm not about to put ALL my business on blast I can definitely say my outlook on a few situations is a lot different...I'm not much of a poet and I'm feeling a little empty right now, but the mood I'm in has lead me to this...

Head Heart Coordination 6/7/08

Ears to the door
Eyes to the floor
I can't take this anymore

Your heart is fleeting
My soul is bleeding
For me, what exactly do you have in store??

For your words rarely sparkle
My knees don't weaken
Actually they've gotten stronger...
From bearing the brunt of your burden

Butterflies have left my stomach...
Through my bowels,
Yep, you have that **"it" factor
That's for certain

Nothin' personal.






I love poetry, so colorful...lol

No comments: