Sunday, June 8, 2008

End of week 9, beginning of week 10!

Well, I just got back from exercising and I'm a little tired but this past week was a pretty good one for me. I rested on Thursday and Saturday but made up for it today and it felt great.

Now, I hate running, absolutely hate it, but fortunately it works, lol. My thighs were a little sore earlier in the week from lunges but by tonight I was doing pretty good, I managed to lunge the whole field, back and forth and it felt so good to get it done.

So this week I've come to the conclusion that everything is mental, from getting the motivation to get up every morning to pushing myself beyond what my body thinks it can't do. While running I got really tired at one point, well at least my chest did, lol. But I realized that my legs were perfectly fine and hadn't given out yet, they burned but nothing unbearable so I started reapeating a mantra in my head, just motivating myself to push through that last stretch and it's worked, in addition to a little prayer (asking the man upstairs for strength physically and mentally). I'm actually really proud of myself for sticking to this and my body is actually respnding very well to all the changes that it's gone through these past weeks. At this point I'm not really as concerned about having the perfect bod more than I am being healthy, the results are just an added bonus to me!

I feel like I'm my own cheerleader but it's ok, it's fun! lol

Go Team Tiffany!!!


Oh yeah, I have been taking pictures of my progress but I'm not going to put them up just yet, soon my friends, soon...