Sunday, June 22, 2008

CAUTION: Objects in camera are BIGGER than they appear...

Ok, so for some reason this past week has been a little tough for me, probably because I've been in a bit of a funky mood but still I persisted. I showed my face at the SBC (summer band camp) for the high school kids held by us, the Mighty Marching Panthers, C-A.....U!!! lol and it was so fun to see kids (black kids) so talented and passionate about something, especially my first love, music.

OK so I was taking pictures this morning of my progress and I realized that the camera does put on extra pounds, I was looking at the screen of the camcorder and then I looked at the mirror and it looked very different, which I was actually sort of happy about...

I went to this sports bar called Barley's last night, had a Blue Muthafucka and GreyG with Cranberry juice, yeah I'm paying for it right now cus my stomach is killing me, lol, today just might be my "off day" for exercising...


Anywho, one of my good friends came back into town whom I haven't seen since before graduation. I didn't realize until I saw her how much I missed her, love ya *Dawn*

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

u be balling
stop by shop one day big baller

TheophaniaPaige said...

Ballin, lol, hardly, but I will make it through there one day, like I said, when I receive directions, or somethin! lol