Wednesday, February 20, 2008

...Didn't you know this?...Or didn't you notice?

This world is amazing, it never ceases to amaze me. I was just staring at the moon, yes starring, and I got lost in it. It's bright and beautiful, just like the other planets and stars. This earth, powerful beyond measure, hurricanes, tornados, earthquakes, tsunamis, all that shit. Wind, snow, rain, thunder, lightning, hail, sleet, heatwaves, crazy. It really makes me realize how minute our existence is compared to how much is out there. It made me realize how tiny my problems are, how tiny everybody's problems are actually. Galaxy's, black holes, the milky way, comets, meteor showers, and this eclipse. Wow is all I can really say....I never really wanted to go into space, but now, I want to sit on the moon and listen to some Jazz.

That is all for my random moment of the day :)

No comments: