Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Writing a check that my @$$ CAN cash

Some me time 2/6/08

Eyes wide open
Back meets cool, stiff sheets
Legs restless, for once
No contortions, no kisses, no goose bumps
Hands, searching for that pearl that has
washed upon a secluded shore
They follow a path to see where it leads
Knees, yearning
Thighs, fiending,
parting
no not again tonight
not again by myself
yes, by myself again

Delusion 2/6/08

I've been touching myself

all day,

wishing my hands were those

of a strong, passionate being with a Y chromosome.

Neck, shoulders, collar, chest

Monkey bites in places that make me perform at my best.

Warm chocolate skin, smooth soft and supple
Eyes to eyes, nose to nose, lips gently touching
Stuck between a pillow and a hard place,
I'm trying to keep up with your pace.
Holding me like a fermatta
Don't see how this can get any hotter
Tooted in the air, Y mounts my behind
Rearranging my organs, tapping my spine.
Gutteral moans, nice and slow
Wimpers, wails and screams at a fortississimo.
Back to reality, I'm dank with lust
Examining the space around me,
Cold and empty.
Wish I didn't have such an active imagination.


Nasty 2/6/08

I am on fire!
A 3 alarm blaze this be
across this untouched flesh
You know what would put it out...?

Palm abruptly meeting my bowl of jelly
cus jam don't shake like that.
Bite me, squeeze me
Rake your nails down my back
Run your fingers through my roots
Have a good grip?
ok, yank.
Talk to me with a mouth
you wouldn't dare kiss your mother with
Make me coo like a dove,
purr like a kitten
Make this kitty purr
Stay focused
I'm small enough to get tossed around..
But big enough to take it
Act accordingly.

No comments: