Sunday, February 3, 2008

What's been on my mind...

L.U.S.T. 2/2/08

When I heard your voice this morning I nearly fell on the floor
Palms sweaty, forehead sweaty, back sweaty, how are you doing this to me?
Watching your lips move as you spoke so eloquently
I wanted to taste your tongue to see if it was as sweet as the words that came from it
This is so wrong, on so many levels.
But what's feeling wrong in my head I know would feel so right between my legs
So...we need to handle this because I'm tired of handling it alone.



Deal, or No Deal? 1/30/08

Ok, here's the deal
Well, I think we should make a deal, rather
Let's take a chance
On love, on lust
Let's cohabitate, copulate
Let me lick you from the bottom of your spine to your nape
Wait
Let me clarify

From the moment I laid eyes on you, I wanted you
In the worst way
I fantasize about you
In the most compromising positions my devilish mind could think up
You are truly a heavenly creation from our Divine CEO
And I want to corrupt you
I want you to corrupt me

I want to hold you
I want to have late night conversations full of giggles and yawns
I want a kiss on the forehead
I want to sip wine with you and listen to Jazz
I want it from the back
I need a piece of you, even if only for a moment...
Deal?


Hanging On To A Memory 11/26/06

I don’t know why I’m still thinking about you
No, I take that back, I do
It’s because your scent has seeped deep into my pores,
No matter how hard I scrub, it still remains.
Your presence is felt even when I’m alone,
Your voice is heard when I’m thinking,
I feel your touch when I hug my pillow at night
I taste your love when I eat
I CAN’T EXCAPE YOU
I don’t know if I want to
I need to

I hate sleeping alone
My bed is so cold without you in it beside me
And I find myself restless
Mainly because there is no one there to rub my butt and put me to sleep

I don’t know why I miss you so much
When it was good, it was so…so good
I still feel you lingering inside of me
You’ve left an impression that I don’t think anyone can fill
Your strokes, longer than the Euphrates…
Deeper than the Nile…
You ravished me in ways I never thought possible
You sent me to a place that surpassed ecstasy
Over and over and over again
You hurt me so good
So good, I just ached
Ached for more
Damn, I don’t know why I’m still thinking about you

I don’t know why I want you so bad
I just want one night
One night to do all the things I should have done
All the things I wanted to do…
But was scared to do
One night to REALLY show you how much I miss it
You said I was always a giver ;)
You told me it was so good
I was good
You told me that it was mine and mine was yours
You told me you’ve never been so deep
How did you manage to hit my spot e-v-e-r-y single time?
One touch and my love came pouring down like the Niagara Falls
Our connection was electric
I still get goose bumps just thinking about it
You can’t tell me you don’t miss that
You can’t tell me that you don’t feel the same way
…Maybe you don’t
Damn, you got me f*cked up

I try to front like I don’t miss you
You front too
I guess it was good for the moment
But we both know it would never work again,
Because in the end, like Jill said…
“You were never good for me
And I was never good for you…
I just miss what we used to do”

No comments: