Saturday, February 9, 2008

On a more positive note...

Drinking ice cold tap water from a mason jar.

Painting my nails red.

Seeing my 94 year old great grandma crochet.

Reading sheet music.

Going back to NC and seeing what new babies have been added to the family.

Slow dancing to no music.

Jill Scott (I love this woman!).

Here, My Dear and I Want You.

Making my mother laugh.

How excited my family gets when they come to Atlanta for homecoming to see me march.

Cleaning the house.

BEAUTIFUL BLACK MEN (I really love ya'll!).

Having my skin touched.

Little boys with ashy knees from playing in the dirt.

Little girls with the beads in their hair and the foil on the ends.

My arch in my feet.

Good smelling stuff, be it perfume or cleaning products.

Good movies and great literature.

Being Black.