Friday, February 8, 2008

These are a few of my less than favorite things...

In no particular order...


Children that know the lyrics to rap songs.

Not knowing enough about my history.

People who don't rinse out the tub.

Hearing an old school song I like and not remembering the artist.

The 3 years that have passed without me talking to my biological father and my 4 brothers and sister.

Onions and tomatoes on my burgers when I SPECIFICALLY ask that they not be put on.

The bottom of a pot or pan being scratched up by a metal utensil.

Miss Celie not whooping Mister's ass. But I understand...

Spotted glass.

Back hair.

Funny smells.

People who burp on purpose in public.

Unfinished work (any kind).

Essay/short answer tests.

Public restrooms.

The changing rooms and bathrooms at the beach.

Never seeming to have enough money when visiting amusement parks.

Instigation.

Egoistic hedonists.

Not understanding something.

Close mindedness.

White lies.

"Hurry up and wait".

Erectile dysfunction.

Not being photogenic.

When someone says or does something gross or inappropriate and EVERYONE cringes. Really don't like that, lol...

Chapped lips.

Inconsideration.

Unless it's math or you are in the 3rd grade, you should not be writing in pencil.

Electronic junkies.

Excessive amounts of hair weave in vibrant colors.

G.B.


THE FACT THAT I'M NOT GOING TO THE JILL SCOTT CONCERT ON THE 22nd or 23rd!




more to come... :)

1 comment:

Kellz said...

ooooh! i LOVE erectile dysfunction!