Monday, February 4, 2008

i i i i i be on that bullshit?!?

So I'm a little agitated because of some recent events, so I will vent...

I hate it when little boys, yes I said it, boys, say that "girls be on that bullshit". Are we on that bullshit because we don't 'holla back' at you when you call us out like dogs on the street, then call us bitches when we don't respond?? Are we on that bullshit because we don't put out?? Are we on that bullshit because we're not here for your convenience?? Are we on that bullshit because we don't want to meet ya'll after two exchanged messages from MySpace?? No, we're not on that bullshit, we are women that respect ourselves, and ya'll are little boys that don't understand that. Now don't get me wrong, this isn't addressed to all members of the male species; men, please disregard this, and boys, adhere to this: little boys are meant for little girls, and I truly believe that all males can tell a ho from a house wife, just as we women can tell a boy from a man. So fellas, when you recognize a true woman, please come correct and treat her as such and maybe, just maybe it will seem like she isn't on that bullshit.

No comments: